A few days ago, I received email from one of my lovely sisters, Sis Saxhida, she wrote a hadits about friendship, “The souls are soldiers in the field. The similar among them attract, and the various diverge. That means people with the same kind of heart find and like each other.” Indeed, my sister!
Then I read this hadits from other book in Indonesian version it’s sahih, narrated by Al-Bukhori. Masha’Allah. I also got the other view from Moniba (my younger sister from Pakistan, she’s one of my online English teachers) said, “Friendship of faith is a strange thing!” In this life, we sometimes find something that we can’t explain it by our reason. In blogging, we followed, we liked and put comment in other blogs and we shared their posts. Then we tried to connect each other over email and any other social media. If we feel comfortable with them, we’ll yell in our hearts, “He’s my brother! She’s my sister!” It’s AMAZING! Our souls have met early than our bodies.
By faith we become so close to our brothers/sisters. By faith we love each other. By faith we pray each other. By faith we remind each other of Allah. Masha’Allah! Allahu Akbar!
To be honest, I had ever posted about friendship in previous time. You can read them here: •You Are My Amazing Friends, • You Are Awesome! and • Ukhuwah Fillah Abadan Abada. I love friendship, so I have tried to search in several sources about the quotes of friendship. Here they are: 1. Close friend, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous. [Az-Zukhruf: 67]
2. The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy. [Al-Hujurat:10]
3. O you who have believed, fear Allah and be with those who are true. [At-Tauba:119]
4. And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you- when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided. [Al-Imran:103] 5. Sit with those who constantly repent, for they have the softest hearts. [Caliph Umar ibn Khattab]
6. Do not love one who doesn’t love Allah, if they can leave Allah, they will leave you. [Imam Shafee’i] 7. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud used to say, “When we missed a brother we would go to him, if he was ill we would visit him to console him, if he was busy we would help him in his work, and if he was otherwise it would just be a visit.
8. You have 2 friends in this life: Allah and those who remind you of Allah.
9. Remind me of Allah, if your love for me is indeed true.
10. Get close to Allah first before getting close to anyone else; Allah without man is still Allah, but a man without Allah is nothing.
11. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
12. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. 13. FRIEND
F: Field of Love R: Root of Joy I : Island of Good E : End of Sorrow N : Name of Hope D: Door of Understanding.
I’m so blessed when someone said, “You’re in my duas, You’re always in my prayers, I’m keeping you in my daily prayers, a lot of loves for you and so on.” Jazakumullah khoir , my dear friends (brothers n sisters) to your duas and the amazing friendships. I’d say, “You’re in my duas too!”
❤ I LOVE YOU FILLAH! ❤
May Allah give His mercy and blessing in our friendships! Ameen summa ameen!
Please feel free to add the other quotes of it. I’d love to hear that from you.