Masha’Allah another award! It’s gratifying! My lovely friend HumaAq has nominated me for this award. She is an active, a creative and awesome blogger. I’m following and enjoying reading her wonderful posts. We often chat here! It’s the second award that she has shared to me. (I apologize Sister, I can’t publish the Liebster, I got it more than 4 actually) 😀 Thank you very much for the nomination.
Okay my friends, please visit hers!
Allow me to tell you a little about this award! (I had never heard about it!)
Premio Dardos means “Prize Darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
There are three rules with this award:
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to his or her blog.
2. Include the image of the “Premio Dardos” in the post.
3. Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
I understand, many of you have been busy with your own works, but I’ll never feel bored to nominate you, my friends!
Alhamdulillah, I’m grateful that my dear sister naturelover has nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger Award.” Jazakillah khoir for it my sister. I’m not sure, I deserve to receive it. But, I’ll share this happiness to others.
Rules: 1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog 2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do. 3. State 7 things about yourself 4. Nominate other bloggers for the award. 5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. 6. Display the award logo on your blog.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I love reading, and writing a lot. 2. I love friendship. 3. Love to watch/listen Nasheed. 4. I love children. I like and enjoy playing with them. LOL They’re adorable! 5. Cycling and playing badminton are my favorite sport. 6. I love art especially letter calligraphy. 7. I like to learn other languages, such as English and Arabic.
Alhamdulillah, for the fourth times I get the blogger award. Indeed, I had never taught about Awards at all. Just enjoying in blogging. Well, firstly, I should be grateful to Allah, because every favor comes from Him.
My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants. (An-Naml 19)
Secondly, I should be thankful to my lovely sister, Sister Misha bint P who has nominated me for this award. It is a such great honor for me. Jazakillah khoir , Sister.
Indeed, you will get beautiful posts from her blog. I have gotten wonderful reminders / advices from that blog.Just visit it!
Liebster Award Rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post. 2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you. 3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer. 4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees. 5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award. Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
1. What inspired you to blog and how has blogging helped you?
Truthfully, I use my blog for English learning . I want to keep my writing activity. Besides that, trough blogging I want to share a little of my Islam knowledge to other. By doing this, I hope I can advise myself, and I hope it will give benefits to other too. This way has helped me a lot in improving my English. I have gotten many beautiful supports from a few senior bloggers about writing. Alhamdulillah.
2. What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
Actually, I have many. But, if you asked me just one, I will say, I wish I would be a good mother for my son. I hope I can educate him to be a righteous son, and I hope Allah will give me a chance to see my son’s succeed in this dunya. Hopefully.
3. Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
No, there is not. I’m still in learning, so I just enjoying my learning process, except if I were a writer, I would have something to write.
4. What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanah wa ta’ala)?
There are many things Dear. I think by doing qiyamul lail regularly, it will help me come a step closer to Allah, insha’Allah.
5. Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw)).
After our prophet Muhammad SAW, I want to meet his families, and his sahabahs, in hereafter. If we talk a person in this dunya, I hope I wish to meet my elder sister (my best sister) that I have not met her since 2013. And I want to meet you, Sister and my other sisters from other countries. Insha’Allah. May Allah will accept my duas.
6. What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
May Allah bless their lives entirely, guide them to Allah’s way always, and make them as strong muslims.
My parents of course. My beloved Dad had taught me to love reading, writing and the ways to worship Allah. He bequeathed us many Islamic books, some of them were written in Arabic. My Mom is a great person for me. She is a wheel horse. She taught me English since I was kid. So that I love it a lot. Unluckily, I could not practice it well in the past, because my neighbors speak Sunda and Bahasa Indonesia.
9. Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah? [I recently heard a lecture of Mufti Menk where he told this, and just stayed in my mind. Alhamdulillah]
Of course I would. Insha’Allah, why not?
10. What is the colour you wear the most?
Blue, lol. I love this color a lot.
11. Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
Well, so many Dear! But, someone who has taught me about blogging in the first time was Sis Theresa Corbin, so her blog has inspired my blog too.