Today, let’s write a list. Compiling a list is a way to let loose, unlock ideas, and free your mind. Today, write your own list on one of these topics:
- Things I Like
- Things I’ve Learned
- Things I Wish
- Things You’re Good At
Okay, I’ll choose the first topic “Things I Like.”
- I like reading novel, short stories, poems. Over all, Qur’an is the best source for read. Because it’s the guidance of life.
- I love sports. Playing badminton and cycling are my favorite sports. Having health body is a necessity for me.
- Next, things I like are writing and blogging. Through these activities, I can express and share my minds, my opinions to others. I also can improve my English. Though mine isn’t good enough to use in writing essay, I’m still confident my English will be better. I don’t use it in my speaking only writing.
- Handwriting, yeah it’s my new hobby. 🙂 Writing letters with my own hand is a nice work. I really enjoyed its process. It’s one part of arts. But, I must say I’m not an artist.
- Friendship. That’s right I like to find new friends. ❤
- I like to eat vegetables and fruits. I’m a fruits lover. 😀 If you give me a basket of fruits, wow I’ll eat them all. 😀
Honestly, there’re many things what I like. But, I think it’s enough to write the points above.
Thank you for reading my poor post. 🙂