In response to Finding Everyday Inspiration, today I’ll post about the reasons why I write.
I write because…..
- Writing is a part of my job. As a teacher, I must write the summary of the lessons, explain the subjects to my students clearly. Everything that connected to my primary job needs writing activity.
- I need to express myself. When I get happiness, or sadness, sometimes I express them through writing. Perhaps write simple poems, short stories, and etc.
- I feel happy, very…very happy when I could write my minds and share to others.
- I need to give some information to the parents of my students such as the schedule of meeting and homework.
- I must reply the messages 😀 from the people.
- As Muslim, I’m ordered to share the verses of Qur’an to other Muslims.
- Writing is one of my hobbies. 😉
- I have plan to make a personal journal of my life (not all part of my life)
- You asked me why I write. 😀
Okay friends, if you’re interested to follow this course, you can visit the resource page and don’t forget tag your post #everydayinspiration.
It really helps me to improve my writing again. In syaa Allah.
Image source: Ngainun Naim
One thought on “Day One: Why do I write?”
i feel happy too when I write 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people