Luv you fillah!
In this chance I’ll post about The #GirlLove challenge.
Thank you so much sis Papatia for tagging me in this challenge. 🙂
I love you for Allah’s sake! ❤
so What is this #GirlLove Tag:
It is in response to Lilly Singh’s video on youtube ,you can watch it at end of this post . The money collected by her will go to Malala fund where they will use it for Syrian Girl’s Education so each view matters.The video is about promoting Girls love and combatting jealousy among women.The amount of energy women spent in putting other women down can be used to lift each other up. I recommend you to watch it ,it is a great video.
1. Here’s what you do for the #GirlLove:Tell your followers who inspires you, a famous woman who may be dealing with negativity on a daily basis.
My Mom of course. She’s a great mother indeed. Anyhow she faces many hardships in this life, she has never given up. She’s strong woman, a super mom for her children. She taught us about Islam since we were very young, discipline, and other things. She also taught me a basic of English when I was child, because of her, I fell in love with English. Anyhow I’m not fluent at it. ha..ha.
Then, I got inspiration from another great woman, she’s a mother of Imam Syafe’i. She succeeded to teach and educate her son became a great ulama. Imam Syafe’i had memorized Qur’an when he was 7. Masha’Allah, that was wonderful! I feel very hard to memorize Qur’an. (I’ll try again….again) I really hope that my son can duplicate Imam Syafe’i. And I have to follow the steps of wonderful teaching those were practiced by his mother.
2. Tell your followers who inspires you in real life, a woman you always interact with.
Papatia Feauxzar. She inspires me a lot. And I often interact with her in this blog and via email. I admire her skill in time management. How to be a great mother, a wonderful wife, a creative writer, and she does. She has many skills in many things. Awesome! [I love you Sis! I still can’t believe that we become friend n sister here.]
Saadia Haq, my another great friend from Pakistan. I met her also in this blog. She’s a Muslim feminist, a great writer/blogger and a senior journalist. She has done many great works to against racism, sexual abuse, and so on. [Thank you so much Sis for your supports to my self and my country.] I met her also through blogging. 😉
Corbin, she’s my first friend in WordPress. She’s my English online teacher. 🙂 She has taught me many thing about English. [I’m sorry Sis Corbin if I disturbed you a lot.] He..he.
She’s an American Muslim. I admire her motivation to learn and to spread Islam peacefully and nicely. You can visit her awesome blog Islamwich, in there you can read many things about Islam. Masha’Allah, You know a lot about Islam, Sis.
I love you all for Allah’s sake. May Allah bless you, my friends! Ameen!
3. Tag five women bloggers who you love. Compliment them and tell them why you love them, and comment under their latest post with the link to your #GirlLove post!
Ah, the third rule is so hard for me. To choose only five from bloggers who I love. May I break it?!
To be honest I love you all my friends. Although we have never meet in real life, but I trust you that you’re great friends for me. If I write only five it doesn’t mean that I don’t love others, just follow the rules. Okay, here they’re the bloggers I choose for this challenge.
- Sabiscuit. She’s a great artist, a great blogger. I love her art and her works. I have never met her in real life. In this wordpress, I met her. She always support me and gave her times to read and comment in my post. (Thank you Sis SB!)
- Visionarie kindness. She’s a great blogger too. She often write poems, so I called her as a great poetess. I love your poems, Sister. I really wanna know how to write haiku, 😉 but I don’t have beautiful words. Thank you for your love and your supports too.
- Mahjabeen. Mahjabeen is my little friend. She’s smart, cute and nice friend. I love and admire her skill at writing. She started blog in her young age whereas I started it when I was 34. 😀 (Never old to do blogging!) We use our blog as room chat. Thank dear for this friendship. Luv you always!
- Fateema Abdallah. I love her, because she’s my sister in Islam. She thought that I’ve inspired her through blogging, but I think she who has inspired me by her writings. She has ever taught me how to add animation in comment form. I like that, Sis. You have good ability in animation art. I like to see your blog.
- Now, I’ll break a little of the last rule, he..he. I’d say that I love you all my friends, and you’re tagged to follow this challenge. Thanks.
If you get tagged, do the post on your own blog. If you want to do it anyway, do it anyway! Add the tag ‘Girl Love’ to your post, so we can see them all! Let’s start 2016 with LOVE for each other!