I’m old masjid,
I was built long… long time ago
I feel alone,
People who always come
only the old people.
WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN?
The young generation of this Ummah!
O, little Mujahids!
Here is the place to learn Islam!
Here is the place to pray to your Creator!
Where are you, the youths of Islam?
Don’t you feel proud become Muslims?
Don’t you feel love to your Masjids?
I’m waiting you!
Please come to your masjid!
I’ll love you!
And I’ll say to my Lord,
You’re one of my loyal friends!
I love you forever!
Allah will love you too!
Don’t you believe in Him?!
Abu Hurairah narrated the Prophet (SAW) said: “There are seven whom Allah will shade in His shade on the Day when there is no shade except His shade:
1. a just ruler;
2. a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah the Mighty and Majesty;
3. a man whose heart is attached to the masjid;
4. two men who love each other for Allah’s sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; (I explain about it, “Love” here means not to love man physically, but they love each other to worship Allah);
5. a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position (for illegal intercourse), but he says: “I fear Allah,”
6. a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand doesn’t know what his right hand gives in charity;
7. and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.”
Al- Bukhori (660) and Muslim (1031)
الحق من الله، والخطاء مني