I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by my lovely sister, an awesome blogger The Indian Reverted Muslimah. It is a beautiful blog and I love her blog. Thank you so much.
I’m so poor in English, so it’s really hard challenge for me, that in reality (in my writing) I really need this letter.
It’d be FUN challenge, I think.
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings
Here is my short paragraph:
I was so crazy to think about it. It was so hard to do. So, what must I do? Just sitting and thinking about my writing. I didn’t know how to finish it. I saw around and sat on ground hunting my words.
Sky was so dark
Sun was lazy to show
Wind was blowing
Oh why so?
Will my rain say hi….
Wants to say
Good luck sis
In your writing!
Thank you for your support
[Alhamdulillah!!! I’m free to use the letter “E” again] 😀
Here are my nominees, sisters:
I hope you can take a part in this FUN challenge my dear friends! 🙂