May Allah bless you all!
As a learner in writing, I have to keep my learning activity. Recently, I got message from my lovely sister Hyba Zidan (Impeccable’mua) that she invited me and others to take part in Free Style Writing challenge. It was from her idea. I thought it’s nice idea to improve my writing. Jazakillah khoir sister for the invitation. 🙂
Okay, here are the rules:
1. Open an MS Word document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
3. You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4. Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
The 5 minutes free style writing challenge.
Topic : Watching TV
Watching TV isn’t my favorite activity. I love blogging more than it. That’s why I’ll try to avoid this magic box from my family. After moving to new village, we don’t watch it at all, because we’re still completing our new house. My family including my son doesn’t complain it . He can understand the negative effect from TV. Last time when we still stay in our first house, he usually watch his favorite program like movies for children. I always advise him do not watch bad program from TV like adult program, gossip, and bad news from TV. I do know about the negative effect from this magic box. I try to motivate him to select other positive activity like reading, writing, drawing and playing. Alhamdulillah,, he can do his activities enjoyably. I thingk this is the time for us to avoid this box. I hope my family can choose and enjoy their positive activities. So, watching TV is not our favorite program r or it isn’t our special activity. We don’t care about TV.
No words: 176
(Mine isn’t good enough, I took many times to think about the topic) 🙂
Your topic is: Holiday
Happy writing! 🙂