السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Dear my lovely friends and fellow bloggers,
Firstly, I should be grateful to Allah The Almighty for all mercies and blessings those has given to me and my family. Alhamdulillah Allah still gives me the chance to live and make any changes in my life.
Then, allow me to say it to you all. Many thanks to you;
- For following, visiting, reading, commenting, and correcting my writing,
- For the beautiful friendships,
- For your great supports,
- For re-blogging and sharing my plain posts,
- And for your nice duas, (You’re really wonderful friends!)
- For some grammar errors, (I’m very poor in it),
- For being late visiting your blogs,
- For my lack response to your comments,
- For my bad words if these words have hurt your heart,
- For my crazy ideas of my posts.
- We will be good friends here.
- You will give the corrections for my poor posts,
- You will give your opinion if you find something wrong on my post. I would love to receive the ideas from you.
Please feel free to share, to comment, to re-blog and to correct my posts.
The rightness comes from Allah only, and the wrongness comes from me, (Poor Allah’s servant).
May Allah always bless you! Ameen!