- Started blogging on April. I got beautiful lesson about blogging from my beautiful friend (Author of Islamwich, Sis Corbin). Jazakillah khoir my sister. I posted using my own language (Bahasa Indonesia) for the first time.
- I soon realized, by using English I can share everything about Islam easily, although my English is not good enough, I have been trying to do it till this time. I am sure little by little, time by time and step by step I will write articles in English well, hopefully! That is true I need times for it. Everything needs process. I am enjoying this process then.
- On July, I got two blogger awards. My beautiful sister, Sis Papatia Feauxzar nominated me for these award. I speechless. Ah, I did not know exactly about it. Jazakillah khoir my dear sister! 🙂
- August was the sad time for me and for my family. My dad had passed away.“May Allah give him a beautiful life there, and put his soul in nice place, ameen.” I thought I had to write about him on my blog. I have never written about my parent before, for keeping their privacy. I know my family and I have to continue our lives. Sadness and happiness will come and go away. That is life! Life is too short!
- Trough blogging, I have been making beautiful friendships with many beautiful bloggers. Masha’Allah. I am really sure, these friendships are great mercy from Allah. We can share, remind and support each other.
سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
- I made a few collaborations with my awesome sisters [the authors of]:
Besides these, I got some helps from my other sister in editing my articles.
Recently, I received two blogger awards, one was from Sis Saadia Haq, and the left was from Sis Misha bint P. Jazakumullah khoir my dear sisters!
- It is my 101st of my posts in the end of this year. Alhamdulillah! I hope I will write more in 2015. Insha’Allah.
- By the way, I received the translations of this sentence:
I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH.
Ich liebe dich für Allah (Germany).
NAKUPENDA KWA AJILI YA ALLAH (Swahili).
اللہ کے لئے ہے، مجھے تم سے پیار (Urdu).
I will say in my language, “Saya mencintai Anda semua karena Allah.” Insha’Allah. (Bahasa Indonesia)
لا يرحم الله من لا يرحم الناس ، البخاري
Allah does not love those who does not love the mankind. (Al-Bukhori).
May Allah make our lives better in the future. Ameen!