السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Dear Readers and fellow bloggers!
Alhamdulillah, for the fourth times I get the blogger award. Indeed, I had never taught about Awards at all. Just enjoying in blogging. Well, firstly, I should be grateful to Allah, because every favor comes from Him.
My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants. (An-Naml 19)
Secondly, I should be thankful to my lovely sister, Sister Misha bint P who has nominated me for this award. It is a such great honor for me. Jazakillah khoir , Sister.
Readers, you can visit her awesome blog at:
Indeed, you will get beautiful posts from her blog. I have gotten wonderful reminders / advices from that blog. Just visit it!
Liebster Award Rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer.
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
1. What inspired you to blog and how has blogging helped you?
Truthfully, I use my blog for English learning . I want to keep my writing activity. Besides that, trough blogging I want to share a little of my Islam knowledge to other. By doing this, I hope I can advise myself, and I hope it will give benefits to other too. This way has helped me a lot in improving my English. I have gotten many beautiful supports from a few senior bloggers about writing. Alhamdulillah.
2. What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
Actually, I have many. But, if you asked me just one, I will say, I wish I would be a good mother for my son. I hope I can educate him to be a righteous son, and I hope Allah will give me a chance to see my son’s succeed in this dunya. Hopefully.
3. Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
No, there is not. I’m still in learning, so I just enjoying my learning process, except if I were a writer, I would have something to write.
4. What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanah wa ta’ala)?
There are many things Dear. I think by doing qiyamul lail regularly, it will help me come a step closer to Allah, insha’Allah.
5. Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw)).
After our prophet Muhammad SAW, I want to meet his families, and his sahabahs, in hereafter. If we talk a person in this dunya, I hope I wish to meet my elder sister (my best sister) that I have not met her since 2013. And I want to meet you, Sister and my other sisters from other countries. Insha’Allah. May Allah will accept my duas.
6. What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
May Allah bless their lives entirely, guide them to Allah’s way always, and make them as strong muslims.
7. Your favourite food?
I love to eat Batagor Bandung. If you want to know this recipe, please click this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vboInHOB37M
8. Your favourite person in family and why?
My parents of course. My beloved Dad had taught me to love reading, writing and the ways to worship Allah. He bequeathed us many Islamic books, some of them were written in Arabic. My Mom is a great person for me. She is a wheel horse. She taught me English since I was kid. So that I love it a lot. Unluckily, I could not practice it well in the past, because my neighbors speak Sunda and Bahasa Indonesia.
9. Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah? [I recently heard a lecture of Mufti Menk where he told this, and just stayed in my mind. Alhamdulillah]
Of course I would. Insha’Allah, why not?
10. What is the colour you wear the most?
Blue, lol. I love this color a lot.
11. Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
Well, so many Dear! But, someone who has taught me about blogging in the first time was Sis Theresa Corbin, so her blog has inspired my blog too.
Here are my beautiful nominees:
Now, please answer my questions below
- Why do you love blogging?
- What is your primary job?
- Have you gotten the benefits from blogging? If yes, please mention 2 of them!
- What is your favorite place in your country that you have visited?
- Have you ever visited Indonesia?
- Do you love nasheed (Islamic music)? Who is your favorite singer (munsheed)?
- How do you get the ideas for your blog?
- Do you like sport? What is sport do you like?
- What place (city in this world) you wish to visit in the future (insha’Allah)? Why?
- What is your own language? Please translate this sentence “ I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH” into your own language! If you are an English speaker, please retype that sentence!
- Do you feel hurt, if someone speaks very badly to you? Would you like to forgive him/her for Allah’s pleasure? Jazakumullah!
I pray to Allah, may Allah always guide us to get His light, and may Allah bless us all. I hope I can meet you someday, my lovely friends (brothers and sisters). Ameen , Insha’Allah!
Jazakumullah khoir for visiting and reading this post!
I always love you all for Allah’s sake, insha’Allah.