Jazakillah khoiron katsiiro, yaa Ukhti Papatia Feauxzar for rewarding me this Muslim Blogger Award at Between Sister, SVP! Indeed, it’s the best compliment I ever received.
The verse below gives me motivation to be better. Allah will sees , who is the best between us in deed.
Al mulk verse 2: [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving .
“Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Display the Award anywhere on your Blog.
- Announce your win anywhere within a blog post and link back to the Blogger who awarded you, to thank them.
- Optional: Include an English translation of one of your favorite surahs or verses from the Quran, with Book & Verse notation.
- Optional: Present at least 7 deserving Bloggers with this Award, if you are able. If you are not able, the award is still yours – Congratulations !
- If you are able to generate aother round of this award, please Link your Awardees in the post and…
My nominies and recipients are:
- Peace be upon you
- Islam -my choice
- Diary of A Veiled Princess
- American Muslimah’s Musings
- Ismee Irm
Peace be on you bloggers!
4 thoughts on “MUSLIM BLOGGER AWARD”
Well done sister ! 🙂
Thank you, Sister…I have to work hard to raise my goal in blogging.
You’re most welcome, truly you deserve this award, Congratulation!!