I’m so lucky, that I have many good friends. Some of them are Muslim Converts. They’re good brothers and sisters, indeed. I’m so blessed to have them, alhamdulillah.
The followings are the things I could learn from Muslim Converts:
- They have a fervent iman. May Allah strengthen their iman forever. Ameen.
- They never quarrel about madzhab. But they learn and practice syariah from Quran and hadits, and from the other related references about Islam.
- Having good characters, wide sciences, and so proud of Islam. They never afraid to declare their islamic. “ We are muslims, and we’re one Ummah”.
- Willing to help another, when someone ask their helps. They have softhearts.
- Never put a negative thinking in their minds. It’s awesome.
- They encourage each other to learn more and more about Islam, and trying to aplicate / practice it in daily life. Yes, they have high motivation for studying Islam, and missionize it to other persons. Alhamdulillah. I think they’re braver than someone who was born as Muslim.
- They’re super smart persons, truly, because they know what’s what. MashaAllah.
It’s so nice to have them in islam.
May Allah will blesses this ukhuwah in Islam. Ameen.